I’ve spent the last week or so getting this website up and running, and needless to say I am extraordinarily happy to finally be posting this! Seriously, you should be too. This recipe is mindblowing. Like, you won’t believe these chocolate chip hazelnut muffins are paleo.
They’re decadent and moist. Satisfying, even without the chocolate chips (but seriously, don’t skip the chocolate chips).
Okay, okay. Enough trying to entice you. I’m going to keep this first post pretty short, so scroll down just a little more for the recipe. If you want to know more about me, there’s a page for that, so go visit it! I hope you come back here to see what I have in store. I plan on posting a couple times a week at least!Print
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line muffin tins with liners
- Combine wet ingredients (eggs, banana, coconut oil, date paste)
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients (the rest, except chocolate chips)
- Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix
- When thoroughly mixed, add chocolate chips and mix
- Pour batter into muffin tins
- Bake for ~20 minutes
You can make hazelnut meal in a variety of ways. I used the dried pulp from making hazelnut milk, but you can also just grind hazelnuts (with a mortar and pestle or by putting in a blender until it turns into a flour-like consistency). Or, buy it somewhere!