Baked to crispy perfection and tossed in a homemade buffalo sauce, these paleo chicken wings are addictively spicy and easy to prepare!
For the Buffalo Chicken Wings:
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 1/4 cup ghee or grass-fed butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 garlic cloves, minced (about 2 tablespoons minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
For the Paleo Ranch Dip:
- Move and oven rack to the very bottom tier and preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place a wire rack over a rimmed baking sheet. Toss the chicken wings in salt and pepper. Lay them out on the wire rack. Bake for 30 minutes, until browned and crispy. You may have to work in batches!
- Meanwhile, prepare the garlic buffalo sauce. Add hot sauce, ghee, coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, garlic, and black pepper to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine the mayo, coconut milk, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, and parsley, mixing until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Once wings are done cooking, transfer to a large bowl and pour in garlic buffalo sauce. Toss until wings are completely coated. Garnish with sliced scallions or chopped parsley, if desired. Serve immediately, with ranch for dipping.
Keywords: garlic buffalo chicken wings