- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line 9X5 loaf pan with parchment paper (or oil well with coconut oil, but I recommend parchment paper)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all wet ingredients (bananas through date paste) until well-mixed
- In a separate, smaller bowl, combine dry ingredients
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until just combined
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 40-45 min
To make date paste, put about 1/4 c dates (unless you want to make extra) and add enough water to submerge all dates. Let sit for at least an hour (more is better, but no longer than 24 hours), drain water, and blend until a paste-like texture is achieved. You can add a little water to the dates while blending to thin it out some and make blending easier, but it should remain thick.