Using a cast iron skillet, you can make brats with grilled peppers & onions all on the grill in 20 minutes!
- 4–5 brats (whatever your favorite brand is)
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 large onion or 2 medium onions
- 2–3 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat a four-burner gas grill to medium-high (about 350-400 degrees). While the grill is pre-heating, thinly slice the bell peppers and onions.
- Add sliced bell peppers, sliced onions, avocado oil, and salt to a large cast iron skillet. Put skillet on one side of grill. Add brats to the other side of the grill.
- Grill brats for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway. Keep the grill cover closed unless flipping. When flipping brats, use grilling tongs to stir onions and peppers.
- Continue grilling onions and peppers for 5 minutes (for a total of about 15 minutes). Turn grill off and allow skillet to cool for a minute or two before removing using oven mitts.
- Serve brats with a pile of grilled peppers and onions, as well as mustard, horseradish, sauerkraut or whatever other condiments are your favorites!
Keywords: Brats with Grilled Peppers & Onions