Paleo and flourless, these cherry plantain muffins are quick and easy to bake up. A perfect companion at breakfast or a quick snack!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel the plantains and add them to a high-powered blender along with the dates and eggs. Blend until completely smooth.
- Add ghee, vanilla, salt and baking soda to the blender and blend for a few seconds to incorporate.
- Fold in the freeze-dried cherries. (No need to take the batter out of the blender, but don’t blend the cherries in! Stir with a spoon or spatula.)
- Pour batter into lined muffin tins, filling about 2/3 full. The batter is quite thick, so you may need to spoon it in. Bake for 20-23 minutes.
Keywords: Cherry Plantain Muffins