These light and fluffy Chocolate Protein Pancakes have 50+ grams of protein in one batch thanks to Active Stacks Beef Protein!
- 1/2 cup Active Stacks Beef Boost Protein Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or ghee, melted & divided
- In a medium mixing bowl, add Active Stacks protein powder, baking powder, and cassava flour and mix until blended. Add almond milk, eggs, and 2 tablespoons coconut oil. Stir until smooth.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons coconut oil a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Add 1/4 cup of pancake batter. Cook for 5-8 minutes, until small bubbles form on the outsides of the pancake. Flip and cook for another 3-5 minutes, until done. Repeat until all batter is used, adding more coconut oil as necessary to grease the skillet.
- Serve with pure maple syrup, nut butter, strawberries, or other fruit as desired!
Keywords: dairy free, protein powder, pancakes, paleo