- 1 1/2 c brussels sprouts, shredded
- 3 c kale, thinly chopped
- 1/3 c sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1/3 c pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/3 c pepitas
- 3 eggs, hard boiled and sliced
- For the dressing, combine the mayo, lemon juice, and tahini in a small bowl. If reserving some of the dressing for other things, save like this in the fridge. Add the chia seeds to the dressing just before use.
- Shred the brussels sprouts using a food processor, Vitamix, or mandoline. Roughly chop the kale into small pieces. Combine the brussels sprouts and kale in a large bowl.
- Add the sunflower seeds, pecans, and pepitas. Layer the egg slices on top.
- Drizzle on dressing, mix, and enjoy!