- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops chocolate Equip Prime Protein
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sunflower seed butter
- 3 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tin with liners
- In medium bowl, combine coconut flour, protein powder, cacao powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add sunflower seed butter, bananas, eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla to a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and fully mix.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until just combined
- Drop batter into muffin liners and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
I suggest oiling your muffin tin or liners. These tend to stick – likely that’s related to all the gelatin/collagen in the Prime Protein!
Keywords: chocolate protein muffins, protein muffins, paleo protein muffins, paleo protein