The best EVER Gluten Free Sunbutter Chocolate Chip cookies! Nut free, paleo, and gluten free, these cookies are soft, chewy, and wonderfully buttery.
- 6 tablespoons ghee or butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup No Sugar Added Sunbutter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons cassava flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup dairy free, gluten free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add the butter, Sunbutter, coconut sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until light and smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract. Continue beating until smooth.
- Whisk the cassava flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together. Mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Use a spoon or ice cream scoop to portion out roughly 12 dough balls. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and space the dough balls 3 inches apart on the baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool before eating. I know, it’s hard, but so worth it!
Keywords: gluten free sunbutter chocolate chip cookies