These paleo Ahi tuna poke bowls make a refreshing, simple, and nourishing lunch or light dinner! Customize them with your favorite raw veggies and fruits.
- 1 1/2 pounds sushi-grade Ahi tuna
- 1/4 cup sliced scallion
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or gluten free tamari
- 2 tablespoons sugar free chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 medium mango, seeded and cubed
- 1 Hass avocado, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 1/2 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2–3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, diagonally sliced
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 tablespoon white and black sesame seeds
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Pat the tuna dry and cut it into 2″ cubes. Put in a shallow bowl or dish. Combine the scallion, coconut aminos, chili sauce, sesame oil, and rice vinegar. Pour the mixture over the tuna, making sure to coat each piece of tuna. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours.
- When ready to serve, split the cauliflower rice, mango, avocado, cucumber, radishes, and marinated tuna between 4 bowls. Top with sesame seeds and garnish with lime wedges, if desired. Eat immediately.
Keywords: tuna poke bowl