- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 2 cups shredded zucchini, squeezed of excess moisture
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper OR oil the pan.
- Combine almond flour, arrowroota flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Add the eggs, applesauce, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla extract. Stir until well-mixed. Finally, add the chocolate chips and shredded zucchini, stirring until completely incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan. Bake for 55 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out without batter. Cool completely before slicing.
Optional: add 3/4 chopped walnuts or pecans to the batter with the chocolate chips and zucchini.
Keywords: gluten free, paleo, zucchini, zucchini bread, chocolate