Simple and easy, these grilled pork chops with shallot ghee butter are perfect for weeknight meals!
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat (about 400 degrees F)
- Sprinkle both sides of pork with salt and pepper. Combine oil, thyme, rosemary, and garlic. Rub oil mixture evenly over both sides of pork.
- Place pork on grill rack and grill for 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove pork from grill and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine butter, shallots, and lemon zest. Spread about 1 tsp butter mixture over each pork chop. Let the pork stand an additional 5 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 pork chop + 1/2 Tbsp shallot butter
Keywords: Grilled Pork Chops with Shallot Ghee