- Preheat oven to 250 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine tahini and honey until fully incorporated. Move about half the mixture to another bowl.
- In one bowl, add the tapioca flour and mix. In the other bowl, add cacao and mix.
- Form marbled cookies by taking roughly 1/2 Tb from each bowl and smooshing (real, professional cooking term) into a ball. Line these balls on the baking sheet, pressing softly with your fingertips to flatten them out a bit.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes. 10 minutes will get you a soft, chewy cookie (akin to the halvah texture I was going for) and 13 or more minutes results in a crispier cookie.