Game day eats that you don’t mind getting messy with? Look no further than these sticky-sweet honey garlic chicken wings.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange chicken wings on a wire rack over a large baking sheet. Transfer to the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix honey, garlic, onion powder, coconut aminos, and hot sauce in a saucepan. Bring to a low boil, stirring until completely combined. Continue cooking, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, completely dissolve arrowroot in water. Add to the saucepan and stir. Bring the sauce to a boil again and cook for about 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat.
- Once the wings have finished cooking, remove them from the oven. Let cool slightly, then transfer them to a large bowl. Pour sauce overtop and stir until all the wings are coated.
Keywords: Honey Garlic Chicken Wings