- If necessary, peel the kohlrabi and shred it and the carrots. I accomplished this using my vegetable peeler, then roughly (but thinly) slicing the veggie peels with a knife. Not the most efficient strategy, but it worked!
- Put the kohlrabi and carrot shreds in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Let that sit for 5-10 minutes. While you’re waiting, dice the jalapeno and heat a skillet to medium heat.
- Return to the veggie shreds and squeeze the liquid out of them with your hands. As much as you can! You can also use the nut milk bag method.
- Once you are confident you’ve gotten most of the liquid out of the veggie shreds, put them in a bowl and add the jalapenos, eggs, and coconut flour. Stir until everything is combined.
- Melt your preferred cooking fat in the heated skillet. Plop about 1/4 c of veggie mixture into the skillet and flatten into fritters with a fork. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.