Made with almond flour and other paleo-friendly ingredients, this lemon poppyseed zucchini bread combines two flavors of summer for the perfect coffee accompaniament!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini, squeezed of excess moisture
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper OR oil the pan.
- Combine almond flour, arrowroot flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add the honey, coconut oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, eggs, and vanilla extract. Stir until well-mixed. Finally, add the shredded zucchini and poppy seeds, stirring until completely incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan. Bake for 55 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out without batter. Cool completely before slicing.
Keywords: lemon poppyseed, zucchini bread, lemon bread, quick bread, zucchini, gluten free