- 1/2 cup SunButter
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 3/4 cup sunflower seeds, ground into a flour (see notes)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until completely mixed. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Scoop out approximately 1 tablespoon of the SunButter mixture and roll between your hands to form a ball. Place on the parchment paper. Repeat until you’ve used all the SunButter mixture.
- Keep refrigerated in a sealed container.
To make ground sunflower seeds, add raw hulled sunflower seeds to a food processor and pulse until broken down to the consistency of a mealy flour.
Keywords: SunButter Energy Balls