Simple and flourless, these paleo chocolate SunButter Mug Cakes make an easy dessert for two. They’re gluten free and nut free!
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon gluten free and dairy free chocolate chips, divided
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup organic SunButter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
- Add coconut oil and 1 teaspoon chocolate chips to a mug. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir, microwaving again if the chocolate chips haven’t melted. Add SunButter and stir until completely smooth. Stir in egg, cocoa powder, and maple syrup. Finally, stir in remaining chocolate chips.
- Divide batter between two small mugs. Microwave both mugs at once for 1 minute. Garnish with strawberries and coconut whipped cream, if desired.
To make this recipe keto, use unsweetened or stevia-sweetened chocolate chips. Swap out the maple syrup for a couple drops of liquid stevia or monk fruit extract.
Keywords: chocolate Sunbutter mug cakes