- 1/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped raw pecans
- 1/3 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped raw cashews
- 3/4 cup unsweetened banana chips
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 275°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix pumpkin seeds, walnuts, pecans, sunflower seeds, cashews, banana chips, and coconut flakes on the baking sheet. Drizzle on coconut oil and maple syrup, stirring with a spoon to cover the nut and seed mixture in oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through. Remove from oven and add molasses, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg, and ground cloves, again stirring with a spoon to cover the entire mixture.
- Bake for another 10 minutes. Let cool, then crumble and store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Keywords: Paleo Gingerbread Granola