- 1 can coconut milk, divided (half and half)
- 6 Tb chia seeds, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 Tb maple syrup, if desired, divided
- 3/4 c pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Topping/Mix In Ideas: toasted nuts (pecans rock), chocolate chips, maple syrup, almond butter
- Pour coconut milk into two small bowls, trying to keep the amounts half and half.
- In one bowl, add 3 Tb chia seeds, vanilla, and maple syrup. Stir until combined.
- In second bowl, add pumpkin, almond butter, pumpkin pie spice, and 3 Tb chia seeds. Stir to combine.
- Let the two bowls set until it has thickened into a pudding texture (at least 3 hours, more is better)
- Carefully layer the two puddings in clear jars or mugs and serve!
Feel free to add more maple syrup. I don’t like my food too sweet, but to many people this might not be sweet enough. Try adding 2-4 Tb maple syrup to the pumpkin mixture.
If after setting for a few hours your puddings are not thick enough, mix in an additional 1-2 Tb chia seeds and let set for another hour.