Weeknights will never be easier with this Quick & Easy Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry recipe in your arsenal! Prep the stir fry sauce and chop up the broccoli in advance to make cooking this meal even quicker.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (x lbs), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bunch broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
For the Stir Fry Sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Toss the chicken pieces with salt and pepper. Add chicken pieces to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is browned and mostly cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, whisk all sauce ingredients to combine.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and the broccoli to the skillet, stirring to combine. Cook for an additional 3 minutes. Stir in the sauce, and cook for 1 minute until the sauce has thickened and coats the chicken and broccoli. Remove from heat and stir in the sesame oil.
- Serve warm over cauliflower rice or white rice, if desired. Garnish with sesame seeds. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Keywords: Quick & Easy Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry