- 1 lb cremini mushrooms, cleaned and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons ghee or butter
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced (2–3 teaspoons)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- If your mushrooms are large, cut them in half. If you have small mushrooms, they should be fine.
- Melt the ghee in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes, until the mushrooms have browned. Sprinkle with thyme and stir to incorporate.
- Remove from heat and serve!
- Serving Size: ~3/4 cup
Keywords: Sautéed Mushrooms with garlic and thyme, mushrooms garlic thyme