- Combine mayo, apple cider vinegar, ghee, lemon juice, and spices. Set aside to let flavors merge.
- Prepare the brussels sprouts. Rinse well and cut off stems if you need to. To shred them, I used my Vitamix, but you can also use a food processor the same way. I’ve heard a mandolin is best for shaving brussels sprouts, but I haven’t tried it myself!
- Chop the hazelnuts. Heat a cast iron or nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add hazelnuts and let toast for a few minutes or until they become fragrant.
- In a large bowl, add shaved brussels sprouts, mayo mixture, chopped apples, and hazelnuts. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge, covered, for about a week.