- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary OR 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, divided
- 4 1 inch thick bone-in pork chops
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 large apples, cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 2 pounds fresh brussels sprouts, cut in half
- Adjust an oven rack to the center of the oven. Place a large baking sheet in oven and preheat to 425.
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, chipotle powder, garlic powder, cinnamon, 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary (OR 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary), and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl. Rub each pork chop with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil, then rub both sides of each pork chop with spice mixture (about 2 teaspoons for each chop).
- In a separate bowl, whisk together apple cider vinegar, remaining 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. While still whisking, drizzle in remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil until blended. Add apples and brussels sprouts to a bowl and pour in vinegar mixture, tossing to coat.
- Remove the hot baking sheet from the oven and place pork chops in the center. Arrange apple mixture around chops.
- Bake for 12 minutes, then flip pork chops and continue cooking for 10 minutes or until pork chops are cooked through. Transfer the pork chops to a serving platter. Stir apple mixture and spread into an even layer.
- Increase oven temp to broil and broil the apple mixture for 2 minutes, until browned and ends are slightly charred. Transfer to a large bowl and serve.
Keywords: pork chops, whole30, keto, low carb, paleo, sheet pan