This blog post and SunButter Banana Popsicles recipe are sponsored by SunButter®! All opinions and experiences are my own.
Beat the summer heat with some sugar free SunButter Banana Popsicles!
These simple treats use only 3 ingredients. With a quick spin in the blender and a bit of time in the freezer, these sugar free, paleo, gluten free, and dairy free popsicles are ready to enjoy!
Sugar free kid-friendly popsicle recipe
The best part of this recipe? With only 3 ingredients and two pieces of equipment, your kids can help out! Or, if they’re old enough, hand over the recipe and let them make these popsicles themselves!
I wanted to make this recipe as simple and straightforward as possible, so I kept the base popsicles to only 3 ingredients. Better yet, you likely already have them on hand!
All you’ll need is 3 bananas, SunButter, and full-fat coconut milk. You can sub for any non-dairy milk or even dairy milk if you’d like, but I looove the thickness and creaminess of full-fat coconut milk. You won’t taste the coconut — just nutty sunflower seed butter and banana!
To keep things simple, I left the popsicles unsweetened. I find bananas are sweet enough for me.
How to customize these popsicles
One awesome advantage of having a solid base recipe? You can customize it!
Here’s just a few ideas to run with.
- Dip the popsicles in melted chocolate (instructions included in the recipe below!)
- Chop up a 4th banana or another fruit like strawberries and stir it in to the blended mixture before adding to the molds
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of cocoa powder to the blender for a chocolate version
Have other ideas? Toss them in the comments!
Snag this exclusive coupon for SunButter!
Don’t have any SunButter on hand? No worries — I’ve got your back. SunButter gave me a special coupon to pass along to you that you can use at most major retailers!
More SunButter recipes you have to try
- SunButter No Bake Cookies
- SunButter Pumpkin Butter
- Maca SunButter Smoothie
- No Bake SunButter Energy Balls
- Chocolate SunButter Mug Cakes
Did you make these popsicles? I want to know how they turned out! Let me know how you used it in the comments below, or tag me on Instagram!Print
With just 3 ingredients, these SunButter banana popsicles couldn’t be easier. Since they need to freeze for at least 6 hours, make them the night before you want to enjoy the first one!
- 3 medium bananas
- 1/2 cup No Sugar Added SunButter
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- Optional: 4 ounces dairy free semi-sweet chocolate chips + 2 tablespoons coconut oil, for dipping
- Add the bananas, SunButter, and coconut milk to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 8 standard (2.5 ounce) popsicle molds. Add popsicle sticks and freeze at least 6 hours until completely solid.
- If you’d like to dip them in chocolate, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in a tall microwave-safe container. Microwave in 10 second increments, stirring in between, until chocolate chips have completely melted and the mixture is glossy. Remove popsicles from their molds (running them under hot water for a few seconds will help them release!) and dip in melted chocolate. Allow the chocolate to harden before laying the popsicles on parchment or wax paper. Enjoy immediately or return to the freezer.
Keywords: banana popsicles, nut free, dairy free, sunbutter