SunButter makes the perfect nut free, gluten free, and paleo mug cakes for two. See the notes below for how to make keto-friendly swaps, too!
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup organic SunButter
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- Add coconut oil, SunButter, and egg to a mug or small mason jar. Mix until smooth. Add coconut sugar, baking powder, and sea salt, stirring until fully incorporated. Add jam and stir a couple times to create swirls of jam, being careful not to mix it completely with the batter. Microwave for 1 minute. Drizzle with extra SunButter and jam, if desired, and serve immediately.
To make these mug cakes keto-friendly, swap out the coconut sugar for the equivalent amount of monk fruit sweetener.
Keywords: SunButter jelly mug cake