With just a few minutes of cook time, these no bake cookies are ready to eat before your cravings go haywire! You can use oats or coconut flakes for this recipe.
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup ghee or butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup No Sugar Added SunButter
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups coconut flakes OR 2 1/2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Add coconut milk, ghee, coconut sugar, maple syrup, and cocoa to a medium pot and bring to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes, then remove from heat. Stir in SunButter, vanilla, and sea salt and stir until smooth. Immediately add coconut flakes or oatmeal, stirring until completely coated in the chocolate mixture.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and let cool for at least 30 minutes. Store in an airtight container or freeze.
Keywords: paleo, gluten free, SunButter, cookies, nut free