- 1/2 cup creamy SunButter
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 heaping cups zucchini noodles
- 1 pound beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh carrot
- 1/2 cup julienned red bell pepper
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- In a small saucepan, combine non-dairy milk, SunButter, coconut aminos, rice vinegar, garlic cloves, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Once boiling, remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sliced beef and stir-fry until no longer pink. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the same skillet and stir fry the carrot and red pepper for 3-4 minutes. Add the snow peas and continue to cook for another 1-2 minutes. Finally, add the zucchini noodles and cook for an additional 1 minute, until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Return the beef to the skillet. Pour in the SunButter sauce and toss to coat. Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately. Leftovers should keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Keywords: nut free, SunButter, beef stir fry