These shrimp curry noodle bowls are packed with veggies and lots of color! Change up this vibrant soup by trying different veggies or using chicken instead of shrimp.
- 2 shallots, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 orange bell pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 2 (13.5 ounce) cans full fat coconut milk
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large (or 2 small) zucchini, ends chopped off
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Add the shallots, bell pepper, and sugar snap peas, cooking for 2 minutes or until just beginning to soften. Add the garlic, ginger, and shrimp, cooking for an additional 2 minutes or until the shrimp begin to turn pink. Stir in the curry paste and cook for 1 minute. Pour in the coconut milk and give everything a good stir. Bring to a boil.
- While waiting for the curry to boil, spiralize the zucchini using the spiralizer’s instructions. Once the curry boils, add the zucchini noodles and cook for 1-2 minutes, until tender-crisp (they will continue to cook when served, so you don’t want to cook them all the way quite yet).
- Stir in the lime juice and cilantro. Divide the curry between 4 bowls and top each bowl with fresh cilantro and sliced green onions. Serve immediately.
Keywords: shrimp curry noodle bowls