For the Spring Rolls
- 1 bunch collard greens
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 cucumber, julienned
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves and tender stems
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 10 ounces sustainably-caught sashimi-grade tuna
For the Dipping Sauce
- Add all dipping sauce ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Prep the collard greens by carefully cutting the spine out of each collard green leaf, essentially cutting each leaf in half vertically. It’s way easier to roll up these spring rolls without the spine snapping!
- Slice the tuna thin. Arrange all the spring roll ingredients within reach – you’ll be using everything to make the rolls! Place a few carrots, cucumbers, bell pepper slices, mint leaves, cilantro, and pieces of tuna about 1/4 of the way up a collard green leaf. Tuck the shorter end tightly around the vegetables and tuna, continue rolling tightly. Unlike rice paper rolls, collard greens won’t seal themselves. Place them seam side down or use a toothpick to hold them in place.
- Serve immediately with the dipping sauce.
- Serving Size: 4 to 5 rolls
Keywords: Tuna spring rolls, spring rolls, tuna collard wraps