Add shredded salmon or cubed chicken breast to this chopped salad to make it a full meal. Otherwise, enjoy the herbalicious goodness!
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 large cucumber, cubed
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Feta cheese (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Divide romaine between 4 bowls. Arrange grape tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, red onion, cucumbers, dill, basil, parsley, and feta cheese in even rows across each bowl.
- In a jar or medium-sized bowl, combine minced garlic, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, and black pepper. While whisking, slowly drizzle in the olive oil. Continue to whisk until the dressing is emulsified. Pour the dressing over each salad and serve, being sure to toss before eating.
Keywords: chopped salad